On February 11, 2016 Google has rebuilt and relaunched its MyMaps app who keeps the track of your favourite place that matters to you. It is a trip-planning, social-mapping tool and also interesting as a way to save local locations for repeated use. For those who are not aware of the fact that what this app can do for you, we would like to give brief introduction.
- You can make any map your own as per your convenience.
- Share your map with your friends or with anyone you want to.
- You can take your map with you where you need them.
- You can draw lines, shapes and placemarks on the map.
- You can organise your map with layers to hide or show different kinds of content.
- Style your content with different colors, placemark icons, and line widths.
Since it has been updated, here are the things which are new to the app.
- New look and feel
- Welcome guide for new users
- Work faster with improved performance
- Add your gallery consisting of videos and photos on the web
- Get directions to your saved point at any time with ease
- Explore street view